miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

 HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE. I'm in R221 class,My teacher is name Doris Molero

My name’s Annie Boscan but you can call me carol!. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo,in soler. I’m 18 years old and I studying Public Accounting. I like talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , hamburge,my family. I like dancing and sleep, my favorite singer is guaco.
I hate , smoking, listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Paris. Of course, I want to graduate and be a good accounting. also I  want to learn to speak English, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.


About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important because is you can travel to any place in the world and you are going to find almost one person that speak English . I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have very friends in many countries. I can write so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice  more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.



Well, that's a little bit about me... Hope you like eit.. leave a comment!



Keep on shining Love and Peace! kisses

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario